Teltonika forum related to GPS trackers produced by Teltonika
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Configuration of Teltonika FM1110 tracker for Free Server:
1. Install an active SIM card in Teltonika FM1110 tracker
2. Download application 3. Install the application on Your PC
4. Connect Teltonika FM1110 tracker with Your PC using USB cable (in some of devices you need to remove a cover to get to the USB port)
5. Power-Up Teltonika FM1110 device using suplied power cable.
6. Run config app on Your PC
7. In the configurator panel click Connect and then Advanced Configuration
8. Expand GSM tab and go to GPRS, then in server setings and set domain 188.8.131.52 port 5027
9. Go to Records tab, set the values as : open link Active Data Link Timeout 3600 i Server Response Timeout 300
10. Next enter the APN of the SIM card operator example APN list link: https://www.teltonika.org/apn-list/
If You can't find your network APN in example list please contact Your SIM operator
11. Next go to Operator List and enter mobile network operator code
12. Set recommended values of Data Acquisition Modes
Minium value for vehicle in Home network connection is:
On Stop - 300 sec
Moving - 60 sec
This means that device will download one point every 60 sec, every 1 km when faster or if the steering angle is less than 33.
The same Settings must be made for Roaming and Other unknown network.
Using lower values can overload the server and disable the tracker.
13. Optionally, in the SMS tab, You can enter the phone number of the SIM card for wireless configuration of the tracker, then set your login and password to send SMS commands to the Teltonika FM1110 tracker.
14. Save Teltonika FM1110 tracker settings
15. Teltonika FM1110 tracker is ready to use.
Next step - Free Server Settings